Camp Duckadang – Trip Leader Claire
- $30 per caravan/tent per night (cash only)
- Powered and unpowered sites (10amp).
- Bunk house available if you don’t have a tent, camper or caravan. Bunk house is $30pp per night. Please call 5424 8122 if you need a bunk house room.
- BYO food and drinking water (there is potable water but let’s help them out in this drought)
- Full camp kitchen and BBQ area.
- We have EXCLUSIVE USE of the entire camp all weekend.
- Come Friday night and Saturday night. No check out time Sunday.
- Free guided stargazing at the Observatory on Friday and Saturday nights.
- There will be a drive on Saturday (details TBC).
- Family movie in the Hall on Saturday night. (Movie suggestions welcome)
- Sunday morning there will be a farm visit where we can feed some animals and possibly ride a horse.
Lions Camp Duckadang is located at 117 Avoca Creek Rd, Avoca.